New Glanza Owner from Manchester

Hi,

Hope everyone's well! :)

I recently purchased a starlet Glanza V about 2 weeks ago to replace my Skyline R33 GTS-t which I'd had for just over 2 years. The cost of running the Skyline was apparent as soon as I bought it, so I purchased a runabout Astra to use mainly for work and the Skyline for whenever I felt the urge. After 2 years of owning both the astra and Skyline and having to splash out on insurance twice per year aswell as tax and maintanence, I decided to sell the pair and decided to go for a Glanza V due to the fantastic power to weight ratio and better economy than the skyline (obviously) which gives me my performance fix and also cheaper fuel bills etc! :)

The Glanza is pretty standard at the moment, only having the JAM front splitter and a Jap aftermarket gearknob and set of wheels. I'll probably only go down the exhaust, air filter and *possibly* atmospheric dump valve route along with a set of wheels and suspension as I don't want to go crazy with this car.

Anyway, here's a couple of piccies. :)

0031.jpg

0041.jpg

0051.jpg

0071.jpg

And some of the old faithful:

038.jpg

041.jpg

039.jpg

Cheers

Elliot

Thanks chaps. :(

Craig, I'm not too far away from Leigh near to Wigan/Bolton. :( Where abouts are you from?

I've seen a silver Glanza knocking about down the East lancs who gave me a wave about a week ago and know of 1 other Glanza which I see occassionally which is white. :(

How many members are from around the north west on here?

Tyron, nope - I don't go to any of the meets in Wigan. :( Too busy doing other things most of the time. :( What car do you have, as I work at Middlehurst Nissan and have seen an occassional white Glanza driving past.

Craig, seems like there's quite a few knocking around these parts then. :(

Cool - Don't think ive seen you about yet. Will keep an eye open for you.

Hehe, yup thats the place. :o

I have just finished my level 3 at pocket nook college you might no my teacher keath atherton ? we have been upto the skyline garage a few times in the work shop etc.

• 4 weeks later...