failed walbro pump again!

evening guys, right getting seriously annoyed now as im on the second walbro 255 pump and looks like ill be going for a third! first one lasted literally a year before starting to make some absolutely hideous noise which was certainly not normal, bought a new one all was ok until now, this one is now making a horrible noise aswell! its literally been on the car for 3-4months i know all the usual, dont let petrol run low etc which i never do. anyway if you look at the link you will see what i meen about the noise its making, its been very loud and abit jumpy and as of today its been making this noise! opinions would be great :)

this video may be abit clearer, you can hear it whining loudly which obviously is normal for them, but then the horrific kind of grinding noise comes in and its extremely loud in the car

did that with the last one i bought from tm-developments and the customer service was shite!! rang tm a few times even about 2 months after i sent it back and all i got was "its got to be tested" never had a reply to an email about it either so doubt they will be anymore helpful about this one!

My one has gone very loud recently :S But i can't hear any grinding noises thankfully. but it is very loud never been that loud before :S

You can stand about 10 starlet car lenghts away and still hear it whine

not to sure on what to do, dont think ill be getting my money back from the first one i bought from tm and dont think ill get my money back on this one either from them!! heard bosch ones are extremely good but they're double the price :)

Thank you for the reply Dave as you can probably appreciate it, its abit frustrating. What do you mean as to whats causing it? Could there be a possible problem?

One I could understand, but two would lead to me think there is another problem, maybe too much voltage? Any way the results of what they find should help