S.K.Y is a good broker, no doubt, the team in Enfield are awesome to speak to.

The insurance compaines they use such as, Marker study, QBE If I can recollect are pretty crap. Good at giving cheap quotes, rubbish at handling other things like claims.

They are by far the cheapest, but hey, who said cheap is cheerful. I recommend Flux, Admiral and the likes

With elephant at the minute, they've been cheapest for the past two years for me, adriain flux wanted to put it up after my first year which was obviously not going to happen!

The poopie is very dark and overcast today. I wonder what the poopie will be like tomorrow?

I feel sorry for Luke poopie walker! lol.

But no s.k.y insurance is definately the most up to date, friendly and cheapest insurer going :rolleyes: Admiral wanted to put my policy up by £400 this year for absolutely no reason whatsoever even with another years ncb :S

yeah, he fell out with the bossman.

and he wants us to enforce the blackout of that particular insurance company.

i answer to Geo at the end of the day, what he tells me goes. it will possibly be changed to somthing...more...well, not poopie, in the near future.

i did my bit. out of my hands now.

Phil.

Kwik fit effed up my insurance on my old nove too, then cancelled at near enough half way through the year when the penny dropped my car was quite heavely modified, monkey junkers! Im with poopie insurance too, never had an issue personally and they offered the best price and most importantly the best cover with all mods declared.