poopie poopie poopie

it works haha, i had this on another forum someone changed my words to naughty words :( but on a helpful note im with flux to but will be switching to s.k.y. no doubt on renewal

s.k.y are the dogs! dont understand how people can be unhappy with them, and if they are talk to ollie from s.k.y and he will sort stuff out. they have been my insurace company for 5years! and every year they smash other peoples quotes by miles!!

phil any chance you can look into the "poopie" thing as thats not on. they look on the forums alot and tbh bend over backwards for alot of starlet ownwers.

is because most fmic require you to remove the front crash bar so the car will suffer heavier damage in a front end smash, maybe try discussing the fact that the crash bar remains and see what they say, but heard that a few times josh.

cheers phil :( I've gotta look out for s.k.y as like i say they are very good compared to most and have done me some very very good deals over the years, not a brown nose ect lol just like to return the favour.

i tried S.K.Y and they were looking good like oh your a member of UKSC you get 20% off i was like awesome went to claims and convictions and when i was 17 i had a crash 18 tire blew out on my dads company car and 19 my glanza got stolen so thats 3 like my fault claims, i then go and say i have 2 more 3rd party claims of people hitting into me and they put the phone down apparently now any claim 3rd party or not is a black mark against you even tho i havent had a crash that was my fault for 3yrs they dont wanna know and my insurance wont offer me renual as i have too many declared mods it really annoys me this like my car gets the exhaust quietened down and now i dont have inurance its one thing after another :(

you are 1 unlucky mofo mate, i dont realy know any other companies to suggest. they s.k.y sorted mw out with a pretty good deal, not the cheapest but when you take into account everything i got with it and the whole like-4-like on mods it probly was the cheapest!