• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im so gutted u bought the green machine :(was considering it lol are well looks awsome fella fair play n i love the fact uve stripped all the loom down thas 1 thing id wanna do if i had a clue wa i was doing lol :) best of luck will be watching this closely

Was suprized my self no one brought it sooner. I swaped it in the end for my ktm525sx. I do miss that bike it was a crazy power house of pure off road grunt. The green beast will me much loved and will be done when it's done really. Don't need to rush it as I've got my 205 1.8d for a run around. The touqe steer in it's crazzy lol not. Good thing come to those who wait. But I don't want to wait too long. Can't wait to drive it. The last things to go in are seats.

back the fuck up!! lol welded seats = FAIL as then the shorter more awesome people like myself cant drive it :o

and cheers harry you know even though i look like a kid you find yourself wierdly attracted to me :)

Ordered my head gasket from enzo so I shall be putting the engine back together soon. In the mean while. More wires, wires, wires and more wires. Quite pleased with how it's going so far.

I need boost back in my life. The old 205 d is not quite the same

I'm leavin the main dash loom alone for the mo. Using the original engin bay fuse box inside the car. Running new wires back to the bay for head lights, wipers and fan. Custom engine wiring for the standalone. Will be using some wires from the original loom. But it will be nicly tucked away. Wanting to put a custom heater box back in the car and use the oem switch panel. Will need to get my self a marquee to put the car in cuz my dads filled the garage up! Cuz I'm loosing hope with the weather :p

Ha ha yeah weather us crappy at the moment, my garage is full of parts lol could do with a clear out :p

I'm young to invest in a travel heater for mine do it can be plugged into the ciggy lighter and taken out on track then to save the weight lol. You going for poly windows or just leaving as is?

^^^^^^

lol

im wanting to use it as a road going car as well so want some propper heat. the ciggy ones are pretty want. im not realy that fussed about the weight now. will get polly windows and fiber glass boot lid, wings and would love a jam bonnet :p

• 2 weeks later...