CLOSE Call!!

Had a cam setup, has done in past, over reacted to fuck when it happened, unluckiest angriest bloke in the world who videos his life or a setup ....... I know which im betting haha :D

Ok then :D :D

Heres the original thread, believe it or not Link :D

I had someone do this to me in a car. Except there's a twist, he was a boy racer type and I was indicating to pull up my drive. This is a 30 mph road. Can be busy but not very wide, normal housing road.

He must have been doing 40 or 50 when he went past. Had I have not seen him I would probably have died. Drivers side crash.

no matter what it is theres always that guy that just has to think its fake lol probably videos driving about to help catch out people who drive badly. some of the stuff that happens to me on the road if i were to film it it would look like im the unluckiest guy in the world aswell lol.

wasnt a biker but had a mate who just rebuild his 106 gti was running it in indicated right to turn and a guy in a 4x4 went to over take him plowed in to him at 30 and well not much left on the car now lol

this always pisses me off, council go round putting all the "think bike" signs up round us and if some of the bikers ""thought car" they might make it home at night. fair play some of the time it is the car drivers fault but its always made out to be JUST the car drivers fault.

^^^ true dat. had some biker going mental at me a month or so ago because when pulling away from a roundabout in the middle lane ( he was in the left lane ) he said i cut him up because he wanted to go across my lane into the middle of the roundabout . learn to drive

my neighbours mate is the same. he has a cam in his car and just likes filming himself driving round. some people just do it lol i dont think its a set up really

I really don't see how anyone could think thats a set-up.. I mean come on seriously :lol:

I use to do that in the silver glanza and i did allot of dickheads, but due to the style of my driving i never published the videos online.

I recorded them for a diff purpose though not just to catch fools

i should set a cam up in my car, sooo many foolish people around here. i really do feel like the only person who can drive some days, ive noticed tuesdays are the worst for stupid monurvers. dunno if its pension day or something but theres alot of old people who seem just just close their eyes and hope they get to where they are going