Anyone on here that was down there? See a few glanzas all parked together in the camping field, and see 2 more black gt's and a couple glanzas running on the strip (white glanza sounded cool with the screamer)

i was there also mate i am ashamed to own a starlet after the weekends peforamce i seen 1 good run from a gay with a matt black Gt with blue lip rota's ?? he was doing 105mph not sure what time but the rest was pathetic :| i was on the hill with my mates telling them about how good starlets are etc and they was all getting spanked by saxo's etc pulling 15 seconds runs :| very disapointed guys :) lol and ryan i seen you comeing in sunday afternoon ? as i was leaving, very clean starlet dude!

then they were all quicker than yours :)

Did u see them ? they was pathetic! 15/ 16 second runs :| they was actually getting beat my stock vts saxo's no shit. everbody i spoken to about there car they didnt have a clue about it none of them was on uksc also apart from the guy with the black gt pulling 105mph hes was qwick.

i was rolling 13s dude 107 was highest speed :) was it me you saw?

edit : yea saw your post above the last one lol yea that was me :o i was struggling with my launch, in 8 runs last year i didn have a reaction time more than .5 this year .5 was my best lol bloody orc clucth made it tough.

but i was happy with my times :p oh an its satin black lol :D

@danb87 seen your run an it was pretty good..

Seen a white an black glanza line up, black one had the star but the white one soon whiped its arse...:)

Seen few other gt's an v's there..

Was a good wkend, 1st time i been an will deffo go again maybe even take my GT...

Chase an Status were awsome friday nite...

ahh wish id seen ya run :) i see a few glanza's run after the rain on sunday and they all were pants! Couldn't get traction off the line which ended in the lot i was with laughing at me :o lol wasnt a bad show to be honest a few shed's about but some real interesting cars on show too.

got one shot just before i left :p Anyones silver V on here?

07082011123.jpg

Was a good weekend up there, I had 4 runs on sunday morning almost got down to a 13 best of the day was a 14.1 for me, them wheels stand out big time dan I walked past your car a few time couldn't stop staring lol, what power you running? There was a few quick cars going up the strip them turbo hondas where flying machines

Was a good weekend up there, I had 4 runs on sunday morning almost got down to a 13 best of the day was a 14.1 for me, them wheels stand out big time dan I walked past your car a few time couldn't stop staring lol, what power you running? There was a few quick cars going up the strip them turbo hondas where flying machines

any times from the turbo hondas guys?

any times from the turbo hondas guys?

Most where mid 12 ish from what I remember but the was an integra and black civic running 11's might of even been a bit quicker the civic was on road tyres aswell which I thought was a well good time,

That is one sick looking GT! What's the spec?

take a look here dude http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/show...ntryuserid=5668

ha yea i had a few people mention the wheels lol, there was another gt there with same wheels lol i was like ohh my god!! atleast the paints diffrent lol not too sure on power td04 runnin just over 1.5br :)

I heard there was an 8 sec GT Turbo? (Mate told me, I wasn't there so prob wasn't even a starlet)

Jamie

i didn see anythink hit 8s , 9sa couple of things. if you go on the usc website it has all the results of each cars an there fastest times etc