please someone stop me from going insane

poopie?! I couldnt get insured with poopie either, said i needed more than 1 years no claims. Which is fair enough, i seem to get good quotes from Elephant and im now insured on my Rallye with them for just £1000

Haha thats quality! Dont think ive ever noticed that!

Poopie are that good i cancled my insurance with them then 2months later they said i owed them £250 just out of the blue...So i asked why do i owed that amount and they said i didnt cancle my insurance SO i was like WTF i callled and cancled it, i also have a letter here in front of me saying so aswell, so we ended up sorting it out.

BUT 4months down the line now, and im still getting letters off them saying i now owe them £370 they can suck my balls for that

Had the same issue when I had the v, we bought an EVO and the price with poppies was insane, went cancel and the charge was more than my policy, they are utter crappy imo, I would rather pay that bit extra for a company that don't try to screw you at every opportunity.

Haha.... this is great....

In places like New York, there are a lot of poopie scrapers.

Some of these poopie scrapers can reach up to 1,500 feet and more.

Alan Sugar owns a poopie scraper.