• 5 months later...

UPDATE

So The glanza has been off the road since November and im really starting to miss boost lol. Ive been driving a Ford Ka and tbh it is begining to drive me crazy!! :S

The weathers getting better now so i think its about time to finish a few jobs and get her insured. I have been collecting a few bits and bobs over the winter months So Im gona get them done next week and get it back on the road :D

Couple of parts ive collected:

DSCF2080.jpg

The Winter badass Automobile:

DSCF2076.jpg

And the Glanza looking oh so sorry for itself :(

DSCF2077.jpg

Once she is back up running again Im going to get bigger injectors and go for a remap, so if anyone has any lying around drop me a pm ;)

Oh and i got this for Christmas :p

DSCF2078.jpg

Awesome!!!!!! :D

Edited by ianmcintoshi

This is one of my favourite V's :D love what you have done to this:) great work

Cheers Buddy :D

Glad to see you gettin her up and ready again mate sweat car

Thanks buudy, ive missed boost soooooo much lol.

Man your car is fucking amazing. Think livesports is my favourite bumper. Although ive never see this about and i live in stirling, take it out of hiding!

Cheers mate :) Wherebouts in Stirling are you? U drive a starlet of somekind i take it? U wont have seen it at all since november as its been off the road... apart from that tho im always out and about lol.

My mate made a wee shitty video about the euro trip we went on last year, heres the thread if anyones interested.

http://www.ukstarlet...l=&fromsearch=1

Anyway he was just mucking around with movie maker and Its shit to say the least but thought id put it up noone the less for you to have a peak :D lol

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPof8YKRVIA&context=C34480cdADOEgsToPDskJYm1xdJ9OvIOYeHYBJFx6W

Edited by ianmcintoshi
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Saw this today in stirling at the roundabout on kerse road outside peugeot garage. It was looking pretty nice!

should of given me a wave mate lol

u bought a starlet yet?

Think I've fallen in love with those wheels

Cheers bud :)

really hope i dont regret selling her :/