not much at the moment mate there a few we oil leaks need looked at and a service and i need a speedo cable for it, there use to be corsa sxi wheels on it so i got these white wheels and white glanza stickers off ebay.

but after all that i plan to get it on the dyno to find out the bhp, but no job atm so not that much planned.

i was told it was close to 200bhp on high boost which i dont no if its a load of crap as this is my first glanza so ill have to find that out.

yea i drive it everyday and insurance is £2000 but its worth it only had it 4 weeks now and its been on low boost mostly as i find its quick enough because i dont no what speed am doing without the speedo working its a nitemare i just fly past cars on the carridgeway so am sure am sppeding but it donsent fell like it at all.

i havent took it past 3.5k revs either and pertro is so good in it for what it is.

:)

i was told it was close to 200bhp on high boost which i dont no if its a load of crap as this is my first glanza so ill have to find that out.

By the looks of what's under the bonnet it's a load of crap! :)

It's a nice base theough looks clean from the outside, it also looks like there were more mods on it previously - the intake pipe with the "16 valve efi " on it has been re-fitted as the glanza's didn't have any writing on them as standard and also the cambelt cover is not original - it's from the non turbo engine (4efe).

Good luck with it I'm sure you'll enjoy it once you get used to the boost. :)

yea i thought that mate is it anything to worry about and what sorta speedo cable would i need then just a sr one or what and also its hitting about 0.7 0.8 boost whats that in bhp or can you not tell that way.

can you tell i havent a clue lol

thanks

gaz

Standard boost is 0.4bar low 0.6bar hi, 0.8bar is still safe any higher than that and it will hit fuel cut - a factory safety setting of the standard ecu. You'll know if you hit that as the engine management light will come on and the car will feel like its hit a wall!

You also appear to have a boost controller fitted (on the side of the centre console) so the standard hi/lo boost control may not actually be working any more. SO if you need to turn the boost down you can as well.

Power wise running 0.8bar with an exhaust and front mount intercooler will be around 150bhp.