Morining all so i have been away from the site for a bit, but i have come back even if i dont have a starlet.

so i have gained a bmw 328i in purple it was a bit of a f**k about i will explain the story, i seen the car on ebay and sent a message about the car. I was told that the car was all fine it had done 150k and had a bit of a dent in the wing so i arranged a flight . so i flew to exeter airport to meet the guy. he rcoks up late, not a big problem i go over to the car and the front bumper is f*cked bits missing and hanging off the wing is mashed looked a mess and it had done 200k. the car was cheap so i didnt expect much but the guy out and out lied but it gave me room to move the price abit. i took the car as i had everything set up for it.

so i set the sat nav for garage as the petrol was mega empty, it takes me to a village and there is no petrol staion, i went back the way i came and as i get out back to where i was i meet a undercover cop car who tells me he wants a 'chat' . i go into omfg metdown mode as the looks of the car made it look like i had just smashed into someone or some thing.

He gets me out the car and asks me what happend and i tell him that im not from here, just got the car less than 10 MINS ago, then he goes to the inside and again goes why is the no interior, i tell him that its being sent to me as the guy took it out. i was all insured and had the new keepers slip etc so i was ok. he took my number and the guys and sent me on my was and even took me to the petol station he was a really nice bloke as well much respect for the guy. i was thinking the car is going to get taken off me and i would be stuck 350+ miles from home .

lesson learned on that one and a big thumbs up to the cop that stoped me for being ok with it and letting me get home :):) two thumbs up for you fella.

anyway the first thing that was taken care of was the bumper sorry no pics before but i have a just fitted

photo.jpg

changed the filter to a new cone filter and gave it a good wash and shine up went to take some pics

DSCF1474.jpg

DSCF1473.jpg

very striped out

DSCF1477.jpg

DSCF1479.jpg

most recently fitted a laguna splitter looks mega low now not the best pic

photo1.jpg

and thats that for now as i have just lost my job ;)

comments always welcome :)

My 'lil brother picked up a chipped E36 325i Sport for £450 last month! Him and my middle bro (in his Mrs's E36 318 Ti? Compact) and a load of other E36's off the E30zone are going on a euro road trip this month, doing the Nurburgring and Spa on the way home!

I don't have an e36 so I'm missing out... :)

There's some mod about fitting 318is throttle bodies to the 2.8 I-6 or something that rings a bell - BMW had to wind the 328's neck in due to being close to the M3's power so they restricted the 328's inlet...might be the E30 Ive heard it about but well worth checking it out.

from what i know you can fit the m50 inlet mani from the 325 and i allows it to match the m3 closer in some way. its got that on there but i havent came across any m3's to test it :)