photoshop challenge :) guru's needed

right, basically seeing as im now a bum, and my brother has 2 weeks off we have decided to do a ghetto respray consisting of matt and gloss black on the s13. could anybody please photoshop these images for my brother ive tried to make it like 1 of them posters with certain numbers sectioned off that need to be a certain color for the big kids amonst us.

lets go children! haha

basically just body work needs shopping, if its labelled 1 and inside the red/pink line then it needs to be gloss black, then if its not, then it needs to be a matt black/dark grey

and if your feeling especially creative, could you chuck some ninja stars and maybe even ninja's on it?

cheers guys, heres the area's that need changing

rocketbunny3.jpg

rockeetbunny2-Copy.jpg

you get the idea :)

and here are the original pics without my talented paint skills in the way

rocketbunny.jpg

rockeetbunny2.jpg

and if your reallllllyyyyy bored, could you try do some of the cage in orange? :)

any help would be greatly appreciated guys :)

trust me there bad lol i have no artistic talent atal, even my stick men look shit lol my mates got an s13 we are thinking of spraying matt black just for ease of touch up when he dings it drifting lol

no some one sort this man out please!

:D :D :o we love it

cheers mate :D even if you did forget the back bumper in the 2nd pic lol

i loves the ninja comic book thing up the side too :D we was originally thinking just gloss black ninja stars and possibly gloss black nija cutout, but this has definitely made us change our minds :) didnt think about a comic strip