Lexus Lights  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Went and picked sparky up the other day and couldnt believe how many cars were around with lexus lights

It would be interesting to see how many people would buy them if they were available for the starlet

Personally i wouldnt though :rolleyes:

it was me :rolleyes:

but yeah, they suck, they sucked when they first came out, and they still do! it's like the tell tail sign that the person driving knows F/A about cars and tuning!

sadly having lexus lights now days it like waring flares and going to roller discos......you just need to move on with the times ;)

Yea was funny Mike the amount of chavved up rides we seen :rolleyes: ;)

That would be a NO NO then :p

Really like those Carat lights that had been modified Enzo posted up ages ago though :p

• 4 weeks later...

Generally, rubbish

If you have a nice silver car, they may work, and likewise a very dark/black car for the ones that are black inside, and they have to be neat.

It's when you see the silly over the top ones on faded red corsa's, that realise that somebody hasn't thought about how they will look, when they actually get them on the car!

I have to say yes, but only because I'm planning something similar for my car.

In general they look pants, but I plan to make mine look a bit better.

yea but urs is on the wharf, not a starlet, the tubby version of urs has em as standard so your forgiven