Bike rack to fit a Glanza?

Hahaha I need my bike at uni, petrol isn't cheap :D

James do you know which shape corolla?

Went to Halfrauds and none of the idiots there could figure out if any of the 5 racks they had there would fit, didn't wanna risk buying it and it not fitting!

Ah suh-weet! Thanks for that :D

Hopefully that fit Mum's Leon too. I needed one tomorrow ideally but I'm probably back in a few weeks anyway

If anyone knows whether the Halfrauds ones fit do let me know as I can pick one up straight away :D

take wheels off, lay seats down if rear is not stripped already. then lay a blanket over plastics bits you dont waan damage etc and put it in boot. had my stumpjumper in the back of mine a few times and thats not a small bike. easy enough mate. :D

take wheels off, lay seats down if rear is not stripped already. then lay a blanket over plastics bits you dont waan damage etc and put it in boot. had my stumpjumper in the back of mine a few times and thats not a small bike. easy enough mate. :D

I would do that, except the car will be full of my stuff I'm taking back to uni

Corey over on TGTT had/has one for the GLanza, i remember seeing a pic of it.

Mabey worth a PM to him.

Thanks!

Mine was just a halfrauds special, got it with the bike. Sits just the right height so the numberplate is visable, but the you can adjust the angle it sits at