lol, ignore it mate! I've ignored 2 speeding fines now and have heard nothing about them since :) and this was like 3 years ago! i was told that if you were to ignore it and they dont do anything within 6 months of the first letter they cant do anything about it :) and i managed to do it twice! has saved my money and points on my license :)

Lmao worse advice ever..

• 2 weeks later...

easier to plead guilty by post! just put down you have fuck all disposable income like the others said, i was doing 56 in a 40 = 3 points and £109 fine (i was fucked off with the fine amount!! lol)

if they thought it was a super speeding case you wouldnt be getting the option to plead by post, it would just be a summons for a court appearance!

easier to plead guilty by post! just put down you have fuck all disposable income like the others said, i was doing 56 in a 40 = 3 points and £109 fine (i was fucked off with the fine amount!! lol)

if they thought it was a super speeding case you wouldnt be getting the option to plead by post, it would just be a summons for a court appearance!

as above if it was mega then you would have got a summons. you shouldnt have said it was you if you cant see your face in the image because then the court would have thrown it out. now i advise you to just take the hit if your not gona loose your license so you dont get on their nerves. And dont ignore it, one of my mates got a routine stop and ended up getting arrested for ignoring a court summons, unless you fancy it...

p.s. shit happens. you live n you learn or you live n you dont learn :D

• 2 weeks later...
:D thats a hefty penalty i got sent on a driving course for 115+ in a 40. i was looking at a ban for sure so decided to fight it then turned out officers didnt want to go to court for me so i got sent a course which cost like £125 and that was it done and dusted. however i got warned by the traffic that all the local police are just looking for any chance to give me points/ban. but its fair enough of them its my 3rd time being caught doing over 100 in 2 years lucky for me everytime they didnt have time to catch me on the speed gun
^^ lol i dont learn the first time i got caught i was doing 106mph

today was the day pleaded gulity by post recieved 6 points and £600 fine plus costs about £75

unlucky mate, they are cunts! but you should have listened to my advice :D lol