meeting point for TRAX

hey guys and girls,

had confirmation of our payment for TRAX so the meeting point for the morning of trax will be at this address

BP station Brackley Connect/Northampton RdBrackley

NN13 5SZ,

United Kingdom

ill be there from 7am onwards, so you guys can be there for 7 and go straight across to the show once you've had your tickets to avoid massive queues :)

just to confirm the final list of people who paid is:

1. Ryan lang, TT x 1 - PAID

2. Jade_star - PAID

3. Mark tozer TT x 1 - PAID

4. Taggy-PAID

5. Liam D - PAID

6. Rhys (my buddy who looks like hes wafting a fart in taggy's vid) in his transporter - PAID

7. Electranova + 1 Passenger - PAID

8. Raffa MK TT x 1 + Passenger - PAID

9. Dan507 TT x 1 + 1 Passenger - PAID

10. Hatton (brothers mate) PAID

11. Kurt Lang - PAID

post to let me know you've seen this

thanks guys

Good times, which starlet to take, I wonder if i can change the engine before Trax!

hey guys and girls,

had confirmation of our payment for TRAX so the meeting point for the morning of trax will be at this address

BP station Brackley Connect/Northampton Rd<a href=&quot;http://" target="_blank"></a>Brackley

NN13 5SZ,

United Kingdom

ill be there from 7am onwards, so you guys can be there for 7 and go straight across to the show once you've had your tickets to avoid massive queues :)

just to confirm the final list of people who paid is:

1. Ryan lang, TT x 1 - PAID

2. Jade_star - PAID

3. Mark tozer TT x 1 - PAID

4. Taggy-PAID

5. Liam D - PAID

6. Rhys (my buddy who looks like hes wafting a fart in taggy's vid) in his transporter - PAID

7. Electranova + 1 Passenger - PAID

8. Raffa MK TT x 1 - PAID

9. Dan507 TT x 1 + 1 Passenger - PAID

10. Hatton (brothers mate) PAID

11. Kurt Lang - PAID

post to let me know you've seen this

thanks guys

just waiting to hear back off raffa now, then everbody knows the score :thumbsup:

most of them are gunna be travelling up with me the night before, taggy you are welcome to aswell, unless you prefer the long lonely early morning drive :p lol

Just seen your message Ryan,,, I will be travelling from the north and hopefully see you at the meet point,, can u pm me your no pls,,, got my track time in post gutted your not going on 11:40,,, who else apart from dan507 going on at 11:40? And is there any other n/a's rolling with us on track?

i am going to try and ring and find out 2mro if i aint busy at work and let you guys know got a feeling it will be international circuit

EDIT: they have 3 different track layouts lol

1) Gran Prix

2) international

3) national