meeting point for TRAX

haha yeah you got uprated pads?

my advice to avoid frying them would be, dont use them :) lmfao

im hoping mine will last, they've been on a full track day, and 2 sessions at donny, and still have alot of life left :p lol

From Trax last year the track isnt that bad on tyres or brakes, what i couldnt believe was how wide the whole track was, i spun my car at about 100mph last year and still stayed on the track lol, you gotta go on it to believe it, its HUGE.

Plus the straights are so long you literally max out your cars top speed, I managed to overheat the GT and knacker it last year so make sure you all keep an eye on your temps while going around, driving at those speeds is really heavy on the engine.

Good fun but its so massive it takes ages to remember where all the turns are :)

haha yeah you got uprated pads?

my advice to avoid frying them would be, dont use them :p lmfao

im hoping mine will last, they've been on a full track day, and 2 sessions at donny, and still have alot of life left :D lol

yeah i remember watching you flying round, i text you to nab a passenger ride, but you had already nakered the car lmao

i cant wait :) hoping to have a few other bits done to mine before it so should be a bit quicker than last time :p

Im a bit nervous taking the car back on it, its the hardest track on the engine i have been on out of all the track days i have done.

Its purely because its so fast with long sweeping corners which you dont really brake for except for a couple, you literally drive around it 90% of the time doing about 140mph!

I also noticed they have changed the track time from 15minutes last year to 18minute sessions :)

yeah i remember watching you flying round, i text you to nab a passenger ride, but you had already nakered the car lmao

i cant wait :p hoping to have a few other bits done to mine before it so should be a bit quicker than last time :D

alright bud, as stated in the other thread, you jsut have to turn up at the meet point and ill give you your stand pass and then you've got to buy a ticket on the gate.

the payment deadline was a while back but they sent 1 too many stand passes :(