Would a set of these wheels fit a Starlet?

Shame there's nothing like the Citroen C5 15" (or 16"?) "steel look" pressed aluminium wheel - they are VERY light (cost £22 new from dealers and were 4.3kg!). Look how thick the material is around the holes:

c5wheel.jpg

Was just wondering if these would fit, but the specs are way off :)

It looks like there may be light at the end of the tunnel, just found a bunch of Corollas being broken not to far away, please have some rims!!!!

Shame there's nothing like the Citroen C5 15" (or 16"?) "steel look" pressed aluminium wheel - they are VERY light (cost £22 new from

I was looking for Corolla steel wheels all wrong on ebay, hardly any listed just as steel wheels, but if you look under Corollas being broken there are bloody loads of them :) If only i had figured that out after hunting around forums all day!

Think i may have a set in Cardiff i can get my hands on,

hows this one look

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-COROLLA-P...8#ht_1224wt_905

How much do you rekcon i should pay for a set of 4 steels too?

Ah are there 14's on this, I have to have 15's otherwise my brakes wont fit behind the wheels. I had thought all the Corollas came with either 15's or optional 16's?

Obviously im wrong doh! What year of car do i need to look out for which has 15"'s on it?

Ahh, sticking with 14's then :) There not 6j wide but hubs the same.Been on the hunt for a month now, tryed every trick in the book and searched everywhere, only 1 scrappy left round here to try (most expensive though :D ) Im looking for 15's and cheapest i got through ebay was £100 delivered. 14's should be hella cheaper.

Ah yeah i know the VW G60 steelies, looked into it already and they aint particularly cheap. Talking £2-£300 for a set, :)

Why not go for those Bridgestone steelies? Can't remember what they're called..

They look like steelies, but a bit cooler

Is that place still selling them for £100 delivered, do you mind if i check, to be honest i would pay that now, im sick of looking!! I found 2 of them but he wanted £30 a wheel and £20 delivery!! for two!

Get in! Found a set of 4 in Cardiff, only bloody problem is they want £120 for the set as they come with tyres. Bit pricey for steels but these ones are like bloody gold dust and at least they come with tyres for the time being :)