grrr more problems = more help please :)

right todays task was to change both wishbone bushes , started with the side that failed the mot , undid the anti lift kit no problem undide the thing on the end of the wishbone no problem then just the last 17mm bolt that holds the wishbone on , tried to undo it with a wrench etc it spins n spins but wont come out tried it with an impact gun , still nothing so we tried the other side and it came out in seconds i think the bolts thread has stripped , so tried to pull it out no luck !! any ideas what to try next?

bolt marked in yellow

3b6bfad3.jpg

so then while being under the car i thought id check things and found this

my oil feed from td04 to sump has ripped !!

112c03f9.jpg

d602ecc0.jpg

also now a problem again any ideas??

cheers brothers from other mothers

did it happen when putting it on i would change is asap mate your changeing the bushes aint you either cut the head of the bolt and get a punch as try and bash it through with loads of wd40 or cut both ends and bring the bolt with the bush.

Loks like the oil retunr is too long anyway as its foldind on the bend, just whip it off cut back the split part and pop it back on, bend shud look better too with it being a tad shorter. Also as far as wish bone bolt, put a flat head behind it and try to lever it away from the car while undoing it if that makes sense???

we had a pry bar in behind it and i was pulling and my mate was on the impact gun still wouldnt budge i reckon its been threaded or bodged at some point , i cant make the return shorter as its slightly offset by like 2cm so it makes a kink at the top of the oil return

Can almost garantee the captive nut in the chassis has broken away hence you cant get the bolt out...

If there has been alot of movement in the bush it will have put stress on the bolt, which in turn will have put alot of stress on the nut.

Looks like you are going to be drilling a hole in the chassis. to get the bugger off.

That hose looks to be water hose? Get some proper oil hose in there and you should be good to go.

As for the bolt i had one the other day an i just brought a new one an hacksawed off the old one an replaced it...

The head of the bolt is not rounded, the captive nut inside the chassis has broken off, hence it wont screw out....

Hacksawing through it will do nothing in this case.

If you dont have the tools to do the job then you will either have to get someone that can or pay someone to do it.