Not Toyota but might be of interest to a few people.

As you probably guessed i'm into my Hondas. Heres a few pictures of the latest incarnation of my Civic.

Some previous pictures here,

Here

New colour under the engine bay.

The complete front end can be removed with 4 bolts. Makes for much easier access and saved 16kg's.

DSC_1096.jpg

Subframe bolted in, we were going to make a tubular subframe with new steering rack, but we've had to cut a few corners or it'll never get finished!

DSC_1098.jpg

Few pic's (ignore the light its not fastened in) Still waiting for the carbon front bumper and wider wings.

DSC_1108.jpg

The front end in place.

DSC_1109.jpg

DSC_1110.jpg

Ignore the rusty hubs, the new ones are been machined to accept much bigger driveshafts.

DSC_1111.jpg

Ready for the engine.

DSC_1112.jpg

Front end removed

DSC_1159.jpg

Engine in (fastest ever)

DSC_1161.jpg

Manifold and turbo on

DSC_1164.jpg

When are you hoping to have it finished by?

D

Not sure, i've been building it for a year already. We don't get that much time as we'r always busy with customers cars. Theres a lot to finish inside/bodywork wise.

I'm making a double diffuser and various other bits.

We'r making a rather nice custom GT28 Vband turbo kit this week for a Starlet. :)

Not sure, i've been building it for a year already. We don't get that much time as we'r always busy with customers cars. Theres a lot to finish inside/bodywork wise.

I'm making a double diffuser and various other bits.

We'r making a rather nice custom GT28 Vband turbo kit this week for a Starlet. :D

Haha, dont you just hate it when you start something and it takes forever to finish? Be good to see it out running.

D

Haha, dont you just hate it when you start something and it takes forever to finish? Be good to see it out running.

D

Yes its annoying at times, its a good thing I don't get much time to do it though as it means we're busy. My mate actually does more on it than me most of the time. It'll take as long as it takes, i'm not in any rush. But I do want to see it up and running.

Yes its annoying at times, its a good thing I don't get much time to do it though as it means we're busy. My mate actually does more on it than me most of the time. It'll take as long as it takes, i'm not in any rush. But I do want to see it up and running.

Lol, I bet! Cant wait to see it tearing round! And yeah you could look at it like that, and thats fair enough, didnt know if you wanted it ready for a specific event. How much power you looking at?

D

Lol, I bet! Cant wait to see it tearing round! And yeah you could look at it like that, and thats fair enough, didnt know if you wanted it ready for a specific event. How much power you looking at?

D

Around 700hp on the "small" turbo in the picture. Weight will hopefully be 700kg's.

Small? HAHA! Whats the spec of the engine? You running darton liners or something?

D

Custom liners, pistons, conrods, cylinder head. Cam's etc etc. One of our customers with a lower spec engine, smaller turbo and heavier car did last weekend on 1.5 bar (runs over 2 bar max) and won TOTB on the same boost setting last month.

Cars on the front of Jap performance this month.

Custom liners, pistons, conrods, cylinder head. Cam's etc etc. One of our customers with a lower spec engine, smaller turbo and heavier car did last weekend on 1.5 bar (runs over 2 bar max) and won TOTB on the same boost setting last month.

Cars on the front of Jap performance this month.

Looking forward to seeing yours out tearing up the tarmac:D

D

looks good man! see alot of the big boys runing there turbos over there

its my next build to turbo a honda and go proper nuts with it,go yank style an set some of there times over here,seems no1 else will or has done so am gona give it a shot and make sure its a good 1..lol they are defo the way forward and best of luck with it

looks good man! see alot of the big boys runing there turbos over there

its my next build to turbo a honda and go proper nuts with it,go yank style an set some of there times over here,seems no1 else will or has done so am gona give it a shot and make sure its a good 1..lol they are defo the way forward and best of luck with it

Certainly the way forward. Some more bits should arrive tomorrow. Give us a shout when you go Honda :D

A few updates

Big hole for the first part of the diffuser/tank/floor.

DSC_1189.jpg

Whats going to fill the hole.

DSC_1190.jpg

Painted the floor.

DSC_1195.jpg

Hardly the pinacle fo comfort but at 3.8kg's inc the mounts who cares.

DSC_1196.jpg

Carbon door getting dirty!

DSC_1197.jpg

New driveshafts

DSC_1193.jpg

CV's are much bigger than the OE items!

DSC_1194.jpg

Still got the pedal box to mount, cage and harness bar's to do along with tonnes of other stuff.