Id like to know where you can get them from these days too, none on ebay or TMD now?!?!?!?!

Ive hunted high and low for these too :D just cant find any anywhere. Literally hunted japanese sites to and everything :harhar:

I notice they do a few different types not sure which ones were the ones tmd used to do they look like they were the hybrid indiglos but I'm not too sure. We could always start a group buy if they have stoppe doing singles. Matt

They have different types?? :harhar: Only ever seen like one version.. Yeah deffo do a group buy, garuntee'd loads of people would want some.

Ok then I reckon it's group buy time for the hybrid glow dials. The colouring of the ep91 dials that are floatin around look the same as the hybrid ep82 dials. No idea on the face types they'd do as in whether the 180 mph face would be the one needed for cars converted to mph with one of the converters that go on top of the gear box. If we can get enough interest I gues they would start making them again.

1. Federalman

would it not be an idea to contact the manufacture first see what they say, get a price and the go ahead from enzo first aswell cause he dont just allow anyone to do a group buy on anything lol

u could now get 15 people intrested contact seller and thats it it never goes ahead

This list would be to see if there is enough people interested. Then they might make some for a group buy? Be no point going straight to a manufacture and saying we will do this on a group buy then 3 people wanting them surely?

well if it was me id contact manufacture explain your part of a website etc, then ask what the stages are etc

0-9ppl £60

10-15 £55

cause i wouldnt want to wait 2 months for dials if i was guna save £3 lol

plus u still gota get permissions

Of course but this is for Glanza which they don't currently make a dial kit for and so in order for them to be interested in making one would surely need a nice lot of people first. So id wait as long as 2 months if i was gonna get some just through a group buy.

The permission is fine. Im pretty sure who ever was going to do the Actual group buy properly would then get permission first from enzo :harhar:

Ive just sent enzo a pm saying i was going to try and start a group buy, well currently just want to see if anyone is interested. At the minute just need to find some interest in it and then see if they would start making the kit if there is only 5 people or so id doubt they would bother to remake them