Show me your dumping..

Looking to change my dumpvalve. I Currently have a blitz one fitted but fancy changing it to something else. If anyone has some videos of any other ones fitted to their starlet then please post them here :harhar: I don't want to buy one and find out i don't like it lol

Ta lads

Get a genuine HKS SSQV. If you dont like the sound you can buy seperate inserts that are dirt cheap, to change the sound. Make sure it's genuine though. None of this £70 ebay "limited edition black" that everyone keeps claiming to be real when it's blatantly faker than katie price's tits!

Thankyou for your time :harhar:

Mine is fitted to a solid metal pipe so i'm going to have to remove the dump valve and make a metal blanking plate instead of it. Also what do i do with the black pipe coming off it to the intake? and could i do any harm to the engine by doing all of this? Cheers for any help :o

So ill need to buy a breather filter for the rocker cover and just blank that black pipe off then yea?

So ill need to buy a breather filter for the rocker cover and just blank that black pipe off then yea?

its loud , gets attention , makes a massive gush if ya full boost or chatter at low boost , makes people jump and it doesnt sound like something fisher price makes for kids lol

If there was a like button for that comment I would be all over it

Chatter ftw!!!

I've had turbo's fail from it, and i've been building engines for 15 years and a dealer of garrett turbochargers. low boost isn't going to do much but 2.5bar is a different story mate

Tim

TB Developments

yea, ive tuned cars running 2.5bar of boost with no dump valve, they dont realy make alot of difference.

some people say it puts to much pressure on the turbo, but everyone i know who does tuning cant prove it, and have never had a turbo fail from it