Marks motec powered sportif

I predict 104.6 bhp

Don't ask why, just the number that popped into my head :lol:

Lol. it'll be a whole number, but 104 would be a good start. :lol:

Got a reply back from him, he needs a lambda reading to work it out so it looks like i'll have to wait, as i don't have a wideband lambda sensor to get that figure.

Looking cool Marky boy! ;)

Did your laptop get smashed in the bump? I might be able to sort you out with one if you're desperate. Nothing brilliant, but ok for mapping that old MoTeC M4 of yours... :lol:

Take it easy mucker, hope to see you at Andi's curry night. :D

EarL.

Looking cool Marky boy! ;)

Did your laptop get smashed in the bump? I might be able to sort you out with one if you're desperate. Nothing brilliant, but ok for mapping that old MoTeC M4 of yours... :lol:

Take it easy mucker, hope to see you at Andi's curry night. :D

EarL.

Yes mate, it's got a bit of a curve to it now, I have a spare the same for parts so i'm not sure if one working one can be made from what i have or not.

• 4 weeks later...

i dont mean to sound offensive or anything, i'm just curious, but why did you spend that money on a Motec for a n/a starlet?

i imagine it'll do wonders for a medium/heavy tuned gt/glanza, but i can't quite see the point in doing it on a n/a, or maybe i'm missing something.... especially considering its almost the same cost as n/a's cost these days.

by the way, i dont mean to be condescending or anything, i'm genuinly curious, please dont take it the wrong way.

i dont mean to sound offensive or anything, i'm just curious, but why did you spend that money on a Motec for a n/a starlet?

i imagine it'll do wonders for a medium/heavy tuned gt/glanza, but i can't quite see the point in doing it on a n/a, or maybe i'm missing something.... especially considering its almost the same cost as n/a's cost these days.

by the way, i dont mean to be condescending or anything, i'm genuinly curious, please dont take it the wrong way.

As Idrees says mate, i had it laying around so i thought why not. There's no way i would have spent out on it just for the starlet if i didn't already have it.

No news on a power figure as yet as i'm still trying to get a laptop connected to it to get the injector duty cycle figure from it so the power figure can be calculated.

Latest update: Got the new exhaust sorted out today, the custom one that was on it was just TOO loud so managed to source this little beauty.

TTEZorst1.jpg

TTEZorst2.jpg

I've lost the nice burble i had with the custom one, but now i don't get a headache when driving for more than 5 minutes. Plus i like the authenticity of having a proper TTE part. :lol:

Still no news on a power figure though i'm afraid. :lol:

Noice.

Got a more sensible exhaust note now :lol:

(by the way, if you still go on the MR2 forum, could you mention the Bluewater meet in the South East meets section for me? Cheers man)

It's a lot quieter than i was expecting though, next step is to de-cat it which will hopefully give a bit more grumble back but without adding too much volume.

Not really on imoc much nowadays, it's gone downhill since i left, lol. :lol:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Enzo
Geez there's a first for everything!

this is totaly true ??????

aye mark whats your plan with this now, have been meaning to interogate you about this for a while.

where do you go from here man?

• 1 month later...
this is totaly true ??????

aye mark whats your plan with this now, have been meaning to interogate you about this for a while.

where do you go from here man?

Sorry, not been on for a while. Interrogate me as much as you like. :p

I mainly want to concentrate on the handling side of things, but my money is having to go on more important things at the moment unfortunately.