"Civic From Hell"

This was posted on EK9.org but original thread is from uklegacy.com!

what up peeps! tonight i had a terrifying experience, in which i stared one of the Car Hounds of Hell in the face and lived! i kid you not!

i paint the picture!

there was me trundling along the duel carriageway in the Leggy listening to the radio, being serenaded by the mellow sounds of Katy Perry, on the way to the petrol station, when behind me i saw a bright yellow Honda Civic hatchback with a black bonnet! i though "HA! Chav!!" but as he drove up behind me in the fast lane i realised the black bonnet was infact carbon! "nice" i thought maybe hes an Honda enthusiast like most of the Irish youth, little did i know he was about to commit the most viscous car rape ever inflicted on a Subaru driver!

He must have seen me in the before and thought "ill show that poser up" as he dropped down a couple of cogs and floored the bejesus out of it! i still thought "what a tool there is no way he can compete with me" i too dropped a cog and was instantly into the glory of twin turbo charging "at which point i thought "seeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaa" NO!!!! he was still fastly approaching NOT EVEN IN VTEC YET!

He came neck and neck beside me, i looked over into the car! it was totally stripped out, just a bucket seat and a steering wheel, the whole cabin clad in a full roll cage! massive wide front tires, and as low as a go kart! he hit VTEC as he was by my door and BANG! he was gone! he tore off as if i was going backwards! and the noise was insane! i have been to Prodrift where they have 600/700bhp skylines and Silvias totally unsilenced! they paled in comparison to this unsilenced HOWL! i swear he hit about 17000rpm by the time he took his foot off! at which point the exhaust began to bang like a barrage of Hellfire missiles hitting the Talliban! flames spewing out the back like a WWII flamethrower!

i was in shock! totally in awe of what i had just seen! i prayed as i pulled into the station he would be there so i could see this beast up close and personal, i thought this likely as its the only garage around that sells high RON fuel! he wasnt! in the distance i could here him popping and banging! children and men alike screaming in terror as he engulfed them in a million decibels of N/A insanity!

i my fellow UKL members have been well and truly shell shocked! embarrassed and humiliated by a car i felt was far inferior to my own! how i was wrong!

i fear i may be one of the only people ever to see this and have been spared from death! did i sell my soul to the Devil subconsciously so as not to die of petrification in the 10 seconds it took for this to unfold? who knows, only time will tell!

Brilliant :p ;)