Hello there

Not bad for a womens car :lol:

Oh and this thread will be moved to the correct section :lol:

Put some pics of scoots car up in the Extreme EP Rides section :lol:

Happy posting and Starlet'eering :lol::lol:

:lol: hiya again ...... sos a posted in the wrong section :lol: glad you like me car.... adn for the comment '' womans car ?? '' lol. :lol:

sheez me pride and joy!!!!!!!! al get scoot to post up on the ep82...... asap. this is a reeeeeely cool car....

and getting bak to MY STARLET lol... the seets are huge and reeely cumfy, looking for some kinda add ons to make er look diffrent.. ie. new fornt bumber ? eny suggestions?

:lol: awwwwwww cheers for the comments...... the neons looooook preety cool in the dark, and the pink light up air freshener glows very bright too. lol. a got some blue window tint and scoot tryed to stik it on for me.. but am a fraid its not as easy as it seems.. one stuk to the rear side window no proz but the other side window dint want to know. :lol: and az for the bak... well,,,, no joy what so ever LOL. a think al probz get them done proffesionaly. haha. :lol:
I recommend clear indicator lenses and removing the rubbing strips to tidy it up! :D

:(I agree .. but what about wots under the strips?? will there be any holes where they have been fastened on? and what bout the paint wurk ? :lol:

The clear indicators is not a problem.... easy changed. ;)

no theyr rnt clipped on, just glued - use some petrol to clean em off and polish the car up - job done

Its not as easy as he makes it sound!!!

Trust me!!! be prepared for 3-4 hours of sitting on your arse picking the glue off with white spirits or petrol etc ;)

:D kk sounds like it could take a bit ov time....... az sure scoot will giv iz a hand? ;) a jsut might giv it a go? i waz ony wurryed a was gona be left wi a stip down the side with no paint on :lol: i think the hard work will be worth it because they look soooo much nicer wi out the strip on. and if it looks crap av always got the option of grafics. lol. :lol:

;) well got me blue polsih today ... its all dun and looks reeeely nice. gota chip stik with it, but a dont think much of that. but the polish has given the car a reeel lift. az over themoon with it. havnt been brave enuf to tackle the stips down the side .... yet!!!!!!!!! :D

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/sco.../bluetrisky.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/sco...triksyfront.jpg