castle coombe meet 10/09/11

did anyone go to this today? saw a couple of starleto's, an ep82 with a huge pedo bear on the roof (which unfortunately i saw on the back of a lorry) another ep82 with black and gold rims and a rapid blue ep70 that sounded nuts!!

anyone on here?

• 1 year later...

Bugger only 2 years late replying, yes no brakes, cant believe its gone that quick :)

Brake line on wrong side of suspension and rubbed through the tyre, my fault rushing putting it together the night before, must have been half a sleep when i routed the pipe,

2.jpg

lucky it didnt kill me we must have been braking from 100mph at the time down to about 70mph when it popped, some creative handbrake drifting and some serious brown pants time, hit the tyre wall at a 45 degree angle with no brakes doing about 45mph and then the car flew in the air and did a 180 spin in the air! causing below.

1.jpg

The tyre wall ebsorbed hell of alot of the impact and it was a weird moment when i thought fuck this is going to hurt!, strangely though i repaired it and drove it home with some serious duct tape back to Swansea lol!!!

Edited by Taggy

Yeah its going on for sure, I cant wait, i missed out on most of it last year because i was building it. Its going to tuning developments to be mapped week after next and put on emanage. Then off to combe for Japfest!

Yes i did have a camera in that day of the driving antics but bloody typical the phone ran out of memory mid way though the session and it didnt record the crash, i was bloody freaking, more at that than i was the car ha ha!

Edited by Taggy