I'd been looking for a decent set of gauges for ages but couldn't really justify spending the money, but a good deal twisted my arm the right way and I'm now the owner of:

445962562_e4117228f1.jpg

445962098_cc23240c46.jpg

A Defi BF Boost Gauge and Oil Temp gauge ;) They look oddly scratched in that second pic, but you honestly can't see any scratches I just used the flash so you could see the dials :D

P.S The controller and all the gubbins are in a box... didn't bother taking a pic of them :lol:

Adrian

Yeah the control unit and sensors are in another box.

I plan to get another one or two at some stage. And a pillar pod... might just fit it bartolo style (cable-tied to the steering column) like my current boost gauge for now though :D I also need a sandwich plate to fit the oil temp. Although I've seen a Greddy GREX filter relocation kit which I could use for £75 on RHDJapan so might just do that.

I saw yours in your rides thread Si, I was gonna get one of those packages of Ebay years ago (actually before I had the Glanza) -- A Trader called JDMInXS used to do 4 gauges controller and sensors for £550... but he dissapeared ;)

£440?? That's a bargain mate!

I actually quite like where my boost gauge is right now... I'll pop out and get a photo. Was trying to buy a steering column surround for ages to fabricate a proper gauge pod but they always want about £50 for them so never bothered.

I like my boost to be in plain site so I don't have to look away.