Hello all, new here and just come across this topic.

Ive got quite a lot of experience with photoshop and wanted to become a car designer at one point so heres some of my chops.

VW Iroc, won a competition with this and got it featured on a website.

org:

vwiroc.jpg

chop:

vwirocfinished.jpg

VW Golf

Org:

volkswagengolfvariant.jpg

Chop

volkswagengolfvariantup.jpg

And i suppose this is the most relevant :( . Lots of brush work along with c&p, and yes im aware of the perspective issue

Base

toyotastarletfront.jpg

Chop

toyotastarletfrontcopy.jpg

And this is a work in progress that i havent touched in a while due to getting too frustrated and not having time. Fully brushed body.

org

citroensaxo.jpg

Design

citroensaxo.jpg

w.i.p

citroensaxob.jpg

Hope you like :lol:

Sort of yeah, practice makes perfect, there's tutorials dotted all around the internet to get you started though.

if anyone has a keen interest in this i have a forum for it but didn't want to mention it because it might look like ive just signed up here to advertise it haha :lol:

They look great! Would like to take a look round your forum, kinda miss the old Digimods site. Occasionally entered poor attempts in their monthly competitions :(

It's a replacement of Digimods mate. When DM went down Virtuamods was born, lasted a couple of years then the selfish admin closed it with no notice, so i started it up again with no intentions of closing it down. Thing is after all that its left the community in bits, so it's no way near as big as DM because obviously it doesn't have the link from Pete's DM website and a lot of the old members dont know we exist.

Anyway its www.virtuamods.com

@Amjad, maybe one day :lol: