anyone got spare shit roll......

• 2 weeks later...

hell.. thats brilliant... i payed £2500 for my insurance back in the day.. that was with no convictions..

before a glanza's were the new pug 106 - now theres more little nobs driving them than ever.

Ive not read the full thread only 1st few posts so pardon me if i miss something but that quote is quite good considering !

A mate of mine got an 18 month ban for drink driving, no accident or anything, got caught before he did any damage luckily. and when he got his liscence back best he could get was 3.8k IIRC on a starlet GL !!!!!

Man up and pay it, it's not going to go away or get any cheaper any time soon.

lol i wil b payin it happily.

A mate of mine got an 18 month ban for drink driving, no accident or anything, got caught before he did any damage luckily. and when he got his liscence back best he could get was 3.8k IIRC on a starlet GL !!!!!

3.8k?? wot company was that with....Dick Turpin Insurance? lol

Ive not read the full thread only 1st few posts so pardon me if i miss something but that quote is quite good considering !

My mates got caught drink driving at 17 just before he has passed his test, cheapest insurance he could find when he passed and un-banned was 7k! 2 Years later he's still not got a car, dont blame him..

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/3980096/...t-the-flame-war

I'll just leave this here...

Yes I am fully aware that it's old.

Hahaaaaaaaa

its ok mate.wish i cud sell the house n move back to my grans,id save £££ big time lol

This is dedication lol selling the house crosses your mind but not the car, i like it. Moveing out does restrict funds but you find ways, sometimes when i ran low i wouldnt buy food and just eat at my mums she got a bit pissy sometimes but she couldnt ever say no :mellow: and then i still had petrol money he he

My mates BF has just had to start doing his test again after his ban (for meny things not just one) and is paying £3,500 on a 306