Track Day May 2012

Right guys I am in the process or arranging a track day for May next year under the Ninja Shine name and keeping the cost to you guys to a minimum.

Sooooooo.......

I need to know:

Weekend or Weekday

A cost that you would consider being reasonable

I am thinking about Blyton park after its brand new track that was built this year and opened in May, plenty of run off for noobs (inc me), plenty of parking area etc

www.blytonpark.co.uk

Heard some good reviews of blyton very good for novices with ample run offs! But still fun for more advanced drivers!

Ill keep an eye on it! Who are you looking at opening it up to?

Rob

Trying to keep it to as little clubs as possible but will need to ensure the spaces are filled. Obviously UKSC are first on the list, then maybe Celica club or civic life.

2 Friends already have their places booked but they are in DC2s

It will be an open pit day with time on track being like 9.30-5pm and although can run it for up to 60 cars, I will be limiting it toaround 30ish, obviously the more I get the cheaper it becomes for everyone BUT I want everyone to get as much time as they want. The track owner said he can have up to 20 on track at a time with it being 1.5mile long

What do you think?

Costs are normally the bit that put people off........

May 2012 based on 30 cars

A friday - approx £110 per car

A weekend - Approx £140 per car

May 2012 based on 35 cars

A friday - approx £95 per car

A weekend - Approx £120 per car

But now an up side..........Spectators will be free, passengers should be free (normally £5), second drivers (normally £20) will be free

Will do a little more research and got another trackday company to talk to and then will post a proper thread up.