Got Another GT...

Brought myself another GT but a Mk1, dunno why i did but jus brought it anyway..:)

DSCF1125-1.jpg

DSCF1126.jpg

It is basicly just a rolling shell, it is missing engine, g/box, exhuast, rad an fan...

Would need alot of work to get back on road like an engine :) but more so needs welding to the rear driver arch...

Pic's of welding needed...

Hole in wheel well..

DSCF1135.jpg

Back arch outside..

DSCF1127.jpg

Back arch inside..

DSCF1138.jpg

Engine bay...

DSCF1141.jpg

DSCF1142.jpg

Roof needs spraying to...

DSCF1139.jpg

Needs front an rear cards...

DSCF1133.jpg

DSCF1132.jpg

Also the last owner or one befor loved his super glue...:p

DSCF1131.jpg

DSCF1134.jpg

DSCF1145.jpg

DSCF1144.jpg

Wheels arn't to bad but could do with a good referm, they are Racingsparco, well thats what it says on wheels...

DSCF1128.jpg

DSCF1129.jpg

It does have an awsome key that think steve gt would prob like to go with his car...

DSCF1123.jpg

Inside is pretty tidy an clean but the sunvisor's are missing...:)

Well there it is the other GT, dunno what im doing with it yet might work on it but think i will end up spending alot on it to sort it really, but might break it an hope it helps other GT's live on...

What do you guys think??

DSCF1143-1.jpg

Probably cost more than it's worth to get back up to a good standard, so I'd strip the interior, get the welding done, fuck the bodywork, drop an engine in it and get it on a track or down a strip. Assuming you hardly paid anything for it lol.

Dont worry guys i didnt pay much for it, but it was a price i couldn't say no..:p

Think i more brought it on a whim as could see potential in it for building or breaking if ya get what i mean???

I'v had it 3 weeks now an was thinking of doing work but as said it does need ALOT, so sadly i think i am gonna strip it an help others live on..

I need some bits myself for mine so it will help me, and im always seeing people asking for wireing looms, window motors an other part's..

Gonna have a look around at price's for parts an go from there, but not gonna be asking silly money...

Was gonna put thread up other day but been busy at work so not had chance till now...