Guy's,

Here's my red 1.3i.

I've had the car over a year now, it was completely standard when I bought it. As some of you may know I've been searching for Speedline's on here for ages, gave up about a month ago as I couldnt find any. Decided to go for a different approach.

T-cutted the roof and bonnet, waxed the car so it now actually looks red. Let me know what you guy's think..

Latest1b.jpg

Latest1dd.jpg

Latest1cc.jpg

Bobby

Thanks mate,

yeh, i managed to get them with brand new tyres as well. It looked a bit like a 4 by 4 last week but I had RS*R springs fitted over the weekend. The handling is so much better and it looks a little more aggressive too.

Welcome back to the site Bobby :(

Looks really clean and shiny now!

Well done for getting the RS*R springs, bet they make a nice difference.

Please keep up the good work and update more often :(

Joz

Welcome Bobby, must've killed your arms by polishing it back to Red again, i know how annoying it could be if it fades pink :(

Lol about the speedlines, i gave up looking for them too, i got the TTE alloys as a replacement, as you can see what they look like from my signature, similar to the design, i noticed you got the Yaris SR alloys on your starlet :( nice

Hey guys, thanks for your comments.

First of all i borrowed my mates colour restorer, that didnt do anything. I think bought myself some 'original' t-cut. Boyyy it was hard work. Took me about 3 hours to wash, t-cut, wax again. My arms were dead... no need for the gym anymore.

Shelly, your TTE alloys are smart.... I like your calipers too. I might get some red ones... hmm

• 2 weeks later...