Hey guys, just to alert people and to keep it all up front so that there is no funny business on my part

I purchased some items from birdmandan recently on the promise I would be paid today [Monday 3rd Oct]

However it seems I am now being paid on the Friday so I cannot pay him yet, however he has already sent the items as he jumped the proverbial gun :thumbsup:

I'm posting here to make public that I have every intention of paying and as piece of mind to Dan himself that I am an honest guy and that he'll get his money first thing on Friday.

Cheers

-Doc

good shout dude, i did one of these threads a while back just for piece of mind to a seller

something got damaged on the drive up for a swap so we agree'd at the time that id paypal him some money when i got home, because i didnt have any on me at the time so we put up the thread at his house just so there was no funny business

Haha, you were helping me out more :)

You want those other bits still ?

Spot on from you mate! Thats a brilliant thing to do. Glad to see that this forum is doing well! Im on a few forums and none of them are as good and as closed knit as this one! Glad to be a part of it!

UKSC FTW

John