New EP82 owner from Hull

Hey everyone!

my name is Charlotte, i'm 20 and i'm a student studying Physics at university of Hull. I also work part time in a butchers. I am now the proud owner of a 1995 GT Turbo Advance, standard apart from 3" jperformance exhaust system and decat and hks fcd, oh and had the air con removed and think it's probably boosting around 1 bar but not had chance to get the boost gauge on yet to find out. drives like a dream and slowly but surely i will be making it my own- limited funds, perks of being a student :D. Looking for a few bits for it- bonnet, o/s/f wing, handbrake cables and other stuff- if you think you can help me out pm me or read my post in the wanted section :)

only had the car a week, gonna get the boost gauge in soon as i get some hosing and see what its actually boosting then go from there but part of me thinks it will be boosting at least a bar hence it having a fcd fitted, i've set the fcd back to normal for the time being.

it's running cold aswel- ticks over at the right temp after a few mins but cools off while driving so i've ordered a new thermostat- thought i'd try a new thermostat before anything else? should be here any day

hah welcome along to the forum charlotte! tell sambo to be active on here aswell!! he will be able to look at stuff for you too then :) i wish i could help with your hunt for parts but as you know i have a glanza so i cant :D

Nice to see you on here anyway! its an awesome community and everyone is sound as a pound!!! :D

Also do uhave the vac lines plumbed in for a boost gauge? if so i have a spare booost gauge that you could borrow just to figure out what boost your running?

Dan.

Would that be pics of the car or as shes a girl, pics of her? haha..

Most girls on here get asked to put a pic up sooner or later, just be happy its not in the UKSC girlfriends thread.. or is it :( Lmao

Erm... Maybe pics of her car, with her over it? :)