New EP82 owner from Hull

yeah thats me. finally got one then, looks clean in the pic

thankyou :). yeah picked it up off a friend of a friend- been sat in a garage for a year, got it taxed and tested last week. straight swap for my y reg clio aswel :(

it's abit rough round the edges, bonnet is chipped to hell and rust patch on front wing but other than that sweet as a nut :D

hows your gt going?

thankyou :D . yeah picked it up off a friend of a friend- been sat in a garage for a year, got it taxed and tested last week. straight swap for my y reg clio aswel :D

it's abit rough round the edges, bonnet is chipped to hell and rust patch on front wing but other than that sweet as a nut :)

hows your gt going?

im sure you will get it mint. yeah mines ok havent seen it for 3 weeks :(

i think we said we would have a meet in hull the next time as its been in cleethorpes the last 2 or 3 meets

im sure you will get it mint. yeah mines ok havent seen it for 3 weeks :)

i think we said we would have a meet in hull the next time as its been in cleethorpes the last 2 or 3 meets

awh bless :(

ah awesome, i'll definitely be there then, be nice to put some more faces to names and see some sweet starlets :D

Wondered why the post count was so high in here lol!

Welcome to the club!

D

Thats exactly what i thought... 40 posts in less than a day for a New member thread?!!

Welcome along, i have a wing for a GT in black if you need. The hole for the indicator is quite large if i remember though. Would need a bit of attention but straight enough if your struggling!

John

hah welcome along to the forum charlotte! tell sambo to be active on here aswell!! he will be able to look at stuff for you too then :) i wish i could help with your hunt for parts but as you know i have a glanza so i cant :D

Nice to see you on here anyway! its an awesome community and everyone is sound as a pound!!! :(

Also do uhave the vac lines plumbed in for a boost gauge? if so i have a spare booost gauge that you could borrow just to figure out what boost your running?

Dan.

sorry dan only just seen this, yeah gonna have to get sam on here lol. i picked up a boost gauge and turbo timer from a guy who breaks nissans in derbyshire (went with sam last week to go grab some bits for the almera build) so i've got a boost gauge, it's the vac pipes that are the problem, they're old and split and generally jaffed so soon as i come across some spare lying around i'll have it done, i'll ask loftus if he has any lying around lol.

shall see you tonight if your off to ketch!