I live in the british alps lol and im currently running standard shocks with lowering springs and it doesnt handle the bumps very well to say the least. which coilys are the best for fast uneven roads n what would u advise to stiffin the back up?? :p

Are you still running the old oil filled shocks? I changed all mine to the kyb excel g gas shocks and they work very well with tein springs.

D

nah they're kyb gas shocks but it was lowered when i got it and its slammed n not good for my roads, bought the glanza frm london n i live near da lake district so it bottoms everywhere when givin it big licks lol

nah they're kyb gas shocks but it was lowered when i got it and its slammed n not good for my roads, bought the glanza frm london n i live near da lake district so it bottoms everywhere when givin it big licks lol

I have a set of standard springs you can have lol? You'll kill a set of coilovers in that kind of area.

D

I have a set of standard springs you can have lol? You'll kill a set of coilovers in that kind of area.

D

I mean its not that bad but jus at the mo its far to low n when i looked at the shocks theres only like 20mm clearance so ive got next to no dampin :S i was thinkin meisters would be the boys :p

I mean its not that bad but jus at the mo its far to low n when i looked at the shocks theres only like 20mm clearance so ive got next to no dampin :S i was thinkin meisters would be the boys :p

What springs do you have fitted? I use tein s techs as I wanted a mixture of comfort and handling, I get good clearance and damping

D

What springs do you have fitted? I use tein s techs as I wanted a mixture of comfort and handling, I get good clearance and damping

D

i dont know because they were already fitted when i got it n ive never lookd into tha suspension until now :S

Depends what your budget will allow but a good set of springs and good shocks will proably be better for what you want i'm running koni adjustables and whitleline springs and it's not massivley low but is a nice blance between grip and comfort.

There are some Koni shock in the for sale section atm.