very mini meet with rob

had the pleasure of meeting rob and his girlfriend (whos name i rudely forgot to ask... sorry :p ) tonight. very nice people and robs car is a quality example. the car looks stunning in real life and pictures dont do it justice. took a few pics, not many as i ran out of space on my camera, rob took a few more as well which im sure he will post up to. well here they are....

Picture058.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture055-1.jpg

Picture057.jpg

we will have to arrange a bigger meet with a few more starlets from the nottingham area at some point. was good meeting you.

ps. i didnt mean to wheel spin out of the car park it was purely an accident due to starlet power. :p and the fact that if i didnt go quickly i would of got side swiped. :D

had the pleasure of meeting rob and his girlfriend (whos name i rudely forgot to ask... sorry :p ) tonight. very nice people and robs car is a quality example. the car looks stunning in real life and pictures dont do it justice. took a few pics, not many as i ran out of space on my camera, rob took a few more as well which im sure he will post up to. well here they are....

we will have to arrange a bigger meet with a few more starlets from the nottingham area at some point. was good meeting you.

ps. i didnt mean to wheel spin out of the car park it was purely an accident due to starlet power. :p and the fact that if i didnt go quickly i would of got side swiped. :D

It was a pleasure Kierz, i always forget to intorduce the missus (amy) and she is always telling me off for it :D (oops) i didnt ask your bro's name either so i think were even!!!lol. Both the cars looked spot on mine was a bit dirty though!! i got a few piccies9i think i went crazy)

Another meet sounds good like i said i'll try and rob along we just need to find a few more starlets round here!!

i know what you mean about getting side swiped i went in to the tesco express to get a drink for the drive back and it took me a while to get out!!! anyway enough of my dribble!!!

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

if you want any email to you kierz just give me a shout!!

cheers rob, just got to sort that panel out now as its letting my car down.

i still cant believe how much lower sr's are as standard, mine is droped 40mm and yours still looked a lot lower. and seeing yours had made me want to invest in a front lip! just cant decide which one to go for.

what mods you thinking of then rob?