Would You Want A Club Photographer ?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hi all,

just wondering if there is a club photographer as such?!

if not id be more than will to take on the roll. take decent shots at as many events as i can get too...

what do you guys think..???

cheers

si

most people just pool their pics anyway don't they?

but still, sounds good if your willing! just remember to blank peoples Reg's out! been a few cases of cloning on other forums! :p

most people just pool their pics anyway don't they?

but still, sounds good if your willing! just remember to blank peoples Reg's out! been a few cases of cloning on other forums! :p

Yup, of course......

cant see it being possible, because you rnt in all areas of the uk
My thoughts exactly mate

What about regional photographers?

If you volunteered for this then you'd have to be pretty willing to go to every event and meet near you to snap pics, which I'm sure most people couldn't through other responsibilities.

Personally I think it's good the way it is, everyone just snaps away at meets and posts up their pics here, plus you get different "types" of photo -- I know for definate that when me and Geo met up the last time, He had some totally different ideas for photo's to me which I prob wouldn't have thought of, which worked really well! Most individual photographers develop a style, which you can spot... and sometimes it's good to get a different perspective of the same event if you get me?

Perhaps the photographically minded of you's could run 'classes' or something to help us produce better results.

Perhaps explain the basics of photography like exposures levels and things that can be adjusted on an everyday digital camera. Wee hints and tips. Help us take arty or glamorous shots of our beloved cars.

Just a thought.

maybe we could have a 'Photo of the Month' poll each month to give a bit more of an incentive for members to shapen their skills and show off :D

I like the sound of that :p

All i need now is a decent camera,....oh and the car to be finished :D:D:p

yeah photo of the month is great, it will give people a good reason to take lots of pics of there cars.

it could all be one sticky.. we could have bulletpoint tips with a few examples as the first post... then the january winner and so on never ending. maybe lol

Perhaps the photographically minded of you's could run 'classes' or something to help us produce better results.

Perhaps explain the basics of photography like exposures levels and things that can be adjusted on an everyday digital camera. Wee hints and tips. Help us take arty or glamorous shots of our beloved cars.

Just a thought.

Photo of the month?

Stellar idea!

two minted ideas that im gona put into full effect - watch this space :p