another tocirl member on board

where you from ?? the glanza s in your pic looks identical to an absolutely mint one a friend of mine used to own, did you get it in galway?

got it of adam,if thats your buddy thats the same car, was mint alright,he minds his cars, i kept it mint aswell

got it of adam,if thats your buddy thats the same car, was mint alright,he minds his cars, i kept it mint aswell

thats the one , cleanest one I've ever seen , that boy would never rag his cars about. Does it still have the factory headunit in it .. i always thought it was a nice touch..there was factory protective plastic in the ashtray when he got it , never used. great buy lad

thats the one , cleanest one I've ever seen , that boy would never rag his cars about. Does it still have the factory headunit in it .. i always thought it was a nice touch..there was factory protective plastic in the ashtray when he got it , never used. great buy lad

i sold on the headunit to another lad on toc,sold the car to the gf aswell :) its one i regret selling, may take it back someday :)

welcome along wiliam, what type of ep are you after next?

thanks enzo, prob a ep91 v or ep80, knowing me ill buy both at the same time haha

thanks folks for the welcome

• 1 month later...