A few of you on here may know me and will know i had an IS200....well thats now gone and been replaced with an S13. Ive been wanting one for years but kept being put off from the horror stories on the CA18 but ive decided to just go for it.

Im unsure on the exact spec of the car as i havent really had chance to take a good look around it yet but the mods that i know of are:

Full stainless mongoose exhaust (sounds awesome)

Coilovers

Alloys but dont know what they are

OMP bucket seat (this is being sold)

OMP Dished Steering Wheel

Diff has been shimmed but got a spare diff that will be welded soon

Had a quick look yesterday with Mason and looks like there is a T28 instead of the original T25 turbo with braided lines. Also a manual boost controller. No idea yet what boost its running at as there is no boost gauge but i now have one ready to fit.

The car came with a load of paperwork for services and loads of other reciepts. Im also fairly impressed with the mileage for a 20yr old car....90k

All welding work has been done but all i need now is a new bootlip as this one is quite rusty and i dont think im going to be able to repair it. I think this is the only problem so far

Pics arent brilliant but i will get some more once i have given it a clean

380514_10150947378875441_638115440_21794065_1937021352_n.jpg

335104_235987913132045_100001625131885_685889_740133796_o.jpg

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated (apart from needing new wheels as i already know this lol)

rust is the biggest problems with these, id get it up on a ramp and check underneath it, and the bootlids are common for rusting, its the only part that my brother had rusted on

looks good though mate :) i think we are going to be spraying my brothers on black

Ryan: All welding work has been done but i will get it on ramps anyway to check. The boot has rusted so im just gonna get a new one. Im thinking of getting a carbon one

Sparky: Piss off noone likes you! :)

Phil: Cheers mate

• 2 months later...

Time to update this

After looking over the car i noticed that the rear subframe was....ummmm.....fecked!! So new subframe was needed:

Old broken subframe

IMG145.jpg

IMG146.jpg

New Subframe Polybushed

IMG148.jpg

IMG147.jpg

Obviously a dildo gear knob was needed :thumbsup:

IMG120.jpg

IMG122.jpg

And the car as it stands at the moment

IMG153.jpg

IMG154.jpg

IMG155.jpg

IMG156.jpg

IMG158.jpg

IMG159.jpg

Oh and just to let you know.....BURNING OLD BUSHES OUT HURTS!!! ALOT!!! :angry2:

325079_253198754744294_100001625131885_728827_251402499_o.jpg

Edited by muddyell

Not much of an update but ive been potching about again

Took the backing plate off my spare diff today in order to weld the mother up tomorrow. Obviously its gonna get cleaned out thoroughly tomorrow but got side tracked today (as usual when i decide to work on my own car)

IMG286.jpg

IMG284-1.jpg

IMG285.jpg

by the way diff oil stinks!!! This looks like its never been changed

Hopefully more pics to come tomorrow of it all welded up :thumbsup:

@templar - well now ive landed myself with a decent job i have alot of plans for it. First off will be more power so it will be running stage 2 at about 300bhp. I want 50mm over fenders for the rear and 25mm fenders for the front. Undecided on what wheels to go for but maybe some SSR Vienna's or Work Equip 07's. After that im just going to enjoy driving it i think

@Russleh - mate my garage stinks!! Im dreading going back in there tomorrow lol