just got a new daily. not jap tho!

Well i seen this on ebay and saw how clean it was and a few people off axoc said it was a minter so i ended up winning it and just got it back before.

its a 92 with 48k miles 3 owners (an old lady for most of it) completely original full service history its had a fortune spent on it. its a really good one. it drives really nice, everything feels nice and tight, much better than my old one. and.. NO rust!

a few pics!

DSC00611.jpg

DSC00612.jpg

IMG-20111105-00527.jpg

IMG-20110812-00220.jpg

and back in the garage now

IMAG0109.jpg

na ive done the vts swap before and it was more hassle than its worth. this ones too good and original to convert. it will be staying 8v!

Nice to hear mate by the looks of that one it's only going to go up in value now if you keep it stock :)

I've only just twigged that your the lad i sold that bigger ARB out the torsion bar of my old 106, dropped it off to when i was up your way on holiday :)

1.4 8v?

yeah thats right chief

Nice to hear mate by the looks of that one it's only going to go up in value now if you keep it stock :)

I've only just twigged that your the lad i sold that bigger ARB out the torsion bar of my old 106, dropped it off to when i was up your way on holiday :)

hahaa i cant believe that. have you got a starlet now then? nice to hear from you. i never fitted it in the end, but when i sold my old one i gave away all the spares and parts i had as i needed to make some room. i should have kept that arb!