Meister R Settings

for my N/A

set the ride height as you want, i went for 40mm on the rear and 35mm on the front (the thread gap is what i went by)

iirc i have 6 clicks on the rear and 12 on the front (rear has a harder spring or something)

1- camber and zero toe

oh and loosen everything off and throw plenty of copper grease on then cut a old inner tube up and tie clip it on to the threads

I have mine on 0.5 camber 0 toe on the front is 18 clicks from soft and 13 on the rear the ride height is the same as out of the box

handles awesome.

I have mine on 0.5 camber 0 toe on the front is 18 clicks from soft and 13 on the rear the ride height is the same as out of the box

handles awesome.

mine are 1t -1.3 deg camber and i believe we set them 2/3's i cant rember total clicks! eithere way driving style will mean they need tweaking but you will only know this once your driving it! its all about fiddling t get them right for you! :)

for my N/A

set the ride height as you want, i went for 40mm on the rear and 35mm on the front (the thread gap is what i went by)

iirc i have 6 clicks on the rear and 12 on the front (rear has a harder spring or something)

1- camber and zero toe

oh and loosen everything off and throw plenty of copper grease on then cut a old inner tube up and tie clip it on to the threads

Quality idea an done :)

John