My big spec build has had to come to an immidiate halt for a while(dont know how long)

So it looks like I will not be doing much for a while and some amazing bits will be up for sale soon as well as the car. (check members garage and PM if your interested in anything)

Regards

H_D

That's an awful shame dude because you only just gathered all those sweet new parts for your forged build, engine work etc.

I'm sure there's a very good reason for this and all the very best with it mate.

Hope you'll be back with a bigger and badder project someday.

Joz

That's an awful shame dude because you only just gathered all those sweet new parts for your forged build, engine work etc.

I'm sure there's a very good reason for this and all the very best with it mate.

Hope you'll be back with a bigger and badder project someday.

Joz

Thanx Mate,

If things work out in my favour i will continue with what im doing,

If not i will be back someday only time will tell at this point.

<H2 class="title icon"> </H2>

Just to let you guys know the car will be sold as it is with a stock ecu and the ZEP ecu will be sold seperatly and as for the forged engine thats just been built will be sold for £3000

Im not looking to break the car but i need to sort a few minor issues on it before i put a up a proper sales thread for it...

I will keep you updated as things progress.

Hopefully i get let off and i can continue with the build,

things aint looking too good for me right now so theres no point in me keeping a car which i wont be able to see or use for a couple of years