| ..Glanza Rep | .. Getting BOOOOSTED!

theres a couple of ways u can do the conversion. but if u have the full loom/ecu/indicator stalks and clocks just removing all the old stuff and putting in the glanza gear would be the simplest way

Ok hopefully it'll be easy as I've got everything bar the engine now.

im literally takin off my dash in 5mins to do this wirin malarky and its just a str8 swap job mate.good luck!

only thing i need for rebuildin the fte i got is new headbolts,headgasket and pipe for the fmic and i can complete it in a few weeks :-)

im literally takin off my dash in 5mins to do this wirin malarky and its just a str8 swap job mate.good luck!

only thing i need for rebuildin the fte i got is new headbolts,headgasket and pipe for the fmic and i can complete it in a few weeks :-)

Maybe you can shed light? - what's your plan? Rip out N/A... And lay in Glanza loom an begin plugging in the stuff behind the dash ect?..

Any help you can provide when your done I'd GREATLY appreciate mate.

• 4 weeks later...

Ordered a standard Glanza exhaust with a catalytic converter! Grabbed it at a bargain of £88 delivered!

Planning on keeping it standard for the conversion, then upgrading from there!

Will be picking up the engine up next weekend! And conversion will begin shortly after!

CANNOT WAIT! :)

Took delivery of my standard Glanza exhaust. Now the only missing piece is the engine which I'm doing a 570 mile trip tommorow to collect it.

Conversion will be starting either this weekend or next...;)