What's been your worst injury?

Fractured a finger when I was at primary school and also hit my head of the corner of the PE shed.. Didn't hurt at first but when I put my hand on the back of my head and seen my hand covered in blood, tears where shed :lol:

Had a bandage wrapped round my head then went to hospital in an ambulance, glued back together 2 hours later :D

Ive never broke a bone or anything massive like that

My worst pain was self inflicted

And thats drinking like 50 cans of coke in 48 hours n all the citric acid etc started to burn my stOmach lining was like it for aroud a year lost like 3 stone though so cant complain

I have fingers like the OP on my left hand, but only three of them!

My little finger is bent round slightly still, the scarring is savage! Trapped them in a massive victorian oak door hinge when I was ten!

They were squashed flat down to the first knuckle (the one about 2cm away from the tip of your finger), probably to around the size of a £1 coin!!!

Worst I had was at work drill a hole usein a piller drill drilling a 32mm hole in a piece of 40mm box metal and it had a 45° cut on one end it bit the metal span and cut half my finger off was just hanging by bits and bobs lol now the end of it don't bend I look posh as Fuck if pick something up in that hand with my pinky out lol

Had a car accident a few years ago..

Hit a tree drivers side, crushed my right leg an arm, pushed the seat up an my head hit the roof fracturing my neck vertabrae's 4 5 7 and crushed number 6 into 4 bits.

Body/neck brace for 3 months then a soft brace for another 3 months..

You fuckers are crazy :lol:

Had a compression fracture in a toe

Cracked my head on a stone step (7 stitches)

Had a nail go in my knee (5 stitches and a nail shaped scar :lol:)

Never broken a bone though. I'm a Med student I'm fine with blood, injections, cadavers and all that but can't handle bones breaking/watching bone surgery!