oh ya i agree standalone is much better but if you can get buy on cheaper why not the idea is get the power as cheap as possible maybe in the future i might get a standalone i was thinking link g4 storm looks like a savage ecu

Verry Savage ecu haha :D

• 4 weeks later...

cant tell you lot too much but im going to be running that ecu to but it 's got alot to headwork do some research first 'i'd say dont want to tell my to much on my build boyz. you have to wait and see who's running a big power?????????

• 4 weeks later...

i found my turbo anyway lads going with the new garrett gtx2863r turbo i was working out compressor maps and it could run 2 bar of boost at 4000 rpm not that you could put it to the floor without blowing the g box to bits but its nice to know its there if i need it lol in the process of buying it at the moment and all the goodys with it wastegate all dat stuff i'll get pics up as soon as i can

similar to what il be going for mate, im getting a custom gt2868hta ;) is gna have some custom work done so the spool is nice and quick and is rated to 1.8 which should easily see 350hp on my desired setup

400bhp is my long term target... RIcky reckons my engine and turbo can do it with a few more changes :p

My GT30 spools 1bar before 4000rpm and is on full boost before 5000rpm. On a forged 4e...

Oh the joys of dual ball bearing turbos!

More details in my build thread!