Castle Combe Spring Action day - £25 a session, Saturday, April 28, 2012

Castle combe do a number of action days throughout the year and its a great way to get on track without spending loads of money.

If you book it before 31st March, the sessions are only £25 each, rather than the £35 so a bloody bargain. I am gonna go down for this one so was wondering if anyone fancied it?

Castle Combe Spring Action day - £25 a session (reduced from £35), Saturday, April 28, 2012

Various sessions available, book PM ME DIRECT to get the discount, you must book by March 31st. If we book a club stand i think we can get 12 free entry tickets if there is space, so dependent on interest may be an option as this saves another £10-15 entry per person.

1. Taggy (Paid 3 sessions)

2. Stokedkid (Paid 3 sessions)

3. Jamie1st

Yes you can use your own car, or you can go on as a passenger, you only have to drive as fast you want so you wont ruin your car :p

They have different sessions based on experience, i was shitting it too when i first went on in the starlet but once you get used to it you cant get enough of it, plus they teach you everything prior to going on.

Good effort Jamie, glad the guide helped you out :) Yeah its a cheap day out for track action, you get the whole car show on the day plus track time if you get it booked prior to the end of march! Maybe we can organise a club stand for this?

Get your names down!

Castle Combe Spring Action day - £25 a session (reduced from £35), Saturday, April 28, 2012

Various sessions available, book with maria@castlecombecircuit.co.uk to get the discount, you must book by March 31st. If we book a club stand i think we can get 12 free entry tickets if there is space, so dependent on interest may be an option as this saves another £10-15 entry per person.

1. Taggy

2. Stokedkid

Yes you can use your own car, or you can go on as a passenger, you only have to drive as fast you want so you wont ruin your car :p

They have different sessions based on experience, i was shitting it too when i first went on in the starlet but once you get used to it you cant get enough of it, plus they teach you everything prior to going on.

I'll look into it, would be good fun :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok just bought 6 sessions for this, ha ha no there not all for me :p At £25 a session for castle combe this is the cheapest i have ever seen it, its a god dam BARGAIN!!!

If anyone else wants in PM me and i can arrange it for you, you cant call direct for the offer now but i can still get the discount.

You know it makes sense get on track :)

im really tempted by this because ive never been on the track before and i really really want too and ive been to castle coombe loads and been on the track as a passanger a few times...

just my cars only a 1.3 and everything and im scared about if something happens on the track, reckon if the engine went i could push it out onto the road, call the AA out and go ' well i was just really excited about it all and i went to leave a bit too quick and my engine went :/' because im covered by them :p

but yeah i do want to go out in it but i think ill just be really slow and nervous?

Oddly it doesnt really matter what car you go on in, there are loads of cars on there which are slow/fast with people doing it for the 1st time. It is a bit nerve racking the first time as i was crappin it too, but seriously after a few laps you get into it and its lots of fun!!!

Dont worry about your engine blowing up either, that is highly unlikely, especially if yours is an N/A, they teach you what to do before you go on, its pritty easy :)

I just realised JF1 Track time is sold out so it'd have to be JF2, at which I will be doing 2 sessions anyway :)

Yeah if everything tyres, brakes etc are up to scratch go for it!

yeah i think ill go for this anyway :)

wont mind a bit of track action ahah im bored of going to shows at castle coombe now and just watching them i want to be out there!

i get paid on the 23rd march if thats alright?

ill need some new shoes before i go though because i can hear them rubbing a little bit