SARD ANALYZE ECU

I have been testing a SARD ANALYZE ECU for the past 2 weeks now and it works really well and does all the usual stuff you expect from these self learn/pre-mapped ecus,

I decided to break the seals to have a look inside and on comparison with a stock ecu it looked identical and did not have any other chips/daughterboards etc attached to it

Does this sound right?

Does anyone have a pic of one opened up...I have had a look on the ECU king thread on tgtt but there is no pics of an open one

Any feedback will be much appreciated,

Cheers

Edited by H_D

There are two chips one dose the actual running of the car and the other encodes the chip so you can't read the data from it.

i think you misunderstood, all i wanna know is if the stock ecu internals are identical to the sard ones

Edited by H_D

I have been testing a SARD ANALYZE ECU for the past 2 weeks now and it works really well and does all the usual stuff you expect from these self learn/pre-mapped ecus,

I decided to break the seals to have a look inside and on comparison with a stock ecu it looked identical and did not have any other chips/daughterboards etc attached to it

Does this sound right?

Does anyone have a pic of one opened up...I have had a look on the ECU king thread on tgtt but there is no pics of an open one

Any feedback will be much appreciated,

Cheers

those stickers are they to show that it hasnt been opened up lol

way to devalue your ecu.

why would you open it if everything is working fine.

Edited by TrisK

those stickers are they to show that it hasnt been opened up lol

way to devalue your ecu.

why would you open it if everything is working fine.

I always wanted to do a comparison of the circuit board and i got the ecu really cheap i didnt fancy opening my zep ecu as i paid alot of money for that.