The running out of petrol thread!

I went and picked up some girl smashed her in the back on my car

She was abit annoying and clingey so couldn't wait to drop her back home and get rid of her !!

I noticed my fuel gauge said empty so I drove to petrol station was closed drove to next one !! No diesel on way to 3rd one

BOOOM it just dies on me so now I'm stuck on side of road no were near a petrol station with this bird so I had to phone my mate who come to the rescue but also made it very awkward for me

She was abit annoying and clingey so couldn't wait to drop her back home and get rid of her !!

I noticed my fuel gauge said empty so I drove to petrol station was closed drove to next one !! No diesel on way to 3rd one

BOOOM it just dies on me so now I'm stuck on side of road no were near a petrol station with this bird so I had to phone my mate who come to the rescue but also made it very awkward for me

You fucking hero!!

Hahaha legend

I work in a petrol station and the amount of people that land with jerry cans because they ran out is amazing! Some run out literally a 30 second drive away and have to push lol