found this under my seat today what is it?.................any idea's?

hi guys, well i went about cleaning the V while the sun was out,,and i found this under my seat,, it was taped to the bottom of the seat so never seen it before, i allways wondered what the wires were coming out just next to the handbrake but have allways ignored them, got me baffled! :)

thanks guys :)

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

it is the seat sensor which displays right next to the hazard button switch it is a indicator of the passenger not wearing there seat belt

Hi mate, don't think so as when there is a passenger in my car without the seat belt on nothing comes up on the dash or beeps or anything :)

its for the optional extra amplifier i believe...

someones removed it by the looks!

Ahhhhhhhh this could possibly be it! Did not know they came with an optional extra amplifier tbh! :)

Looks like its for someting After market maybe turbo timer boost controller I have wires going to nothing im my engine bay well annoying as I must have had more toys then I have now lol :-)

I hope so mate as it would come in handy when I get a turbo timer! Sure would be able to find out what type it is, blitz etc?

Pretty sure it's not for the seatbelt warning light.

its for the optional extra amplifier i believe...

someones removed it by the looks!

What make is the optional amp? I had one under the pass seat but removed it with the headunit, was a pioneer carrozeria or something.

Hi mate, don't think so as when there is a passenger in my car without the seat belt on nothing comes up on the dash or beeps or anything :)

well by the looks of it was not plugged in hence why it was not working :thumbsup:

trust me it is the seat sensor i bet 1 million pounds when i fitted new seats i had this under my seat with the exact same wiring..

its not for a boost controller etc etc I can tell thi that now..

Edited by iamlegend